MANAGING THE CHANGE TO AUTOMATED TAX WORKPAPERS
Your Presenter: Raj Kapur
, The Center for Project Management
Join this group internet based, intermediate level workshop, and bring successful change to your firm!
The benefits of paperless tax preparation are clear: Automating the organization and entry of tax
documents is far more efficient than working by hand. Going paperless saves time and money, and allows
administrators or junior staff members to do high-value activities that used to require experienced tax
preparers. A paperless environment also frees up knowledge capital, enabling the senior team to focus
on leading and growing the business.
It’s tempting to believe your firm can acquire a solution and the efficiencies will roll in. But successfully
evolving the way your firm does business takes a managed approach. And to reap the full return on
investment of a paperless environment, experience shows this effort is no less than a business transformation.
Leading your firm through the transformation is a process, a change process, one that needs to be
managed like any project that is critical to your firm’s success. This session introduces proven methods
and tools to support successful change initiatives in your organization.
- Define a five-phase change management methodology designed to support the organizational change process
- Define an implementation process to introduce new technologies into the organization
- Understand the importance of taking a project approach to managing change
- Explain the role and responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Explain stakeholder management techniques
- Explain stakeholder communication techniques
There are no scheduled dates at this time. We will be planning dates for after 4/15 in the coming months. Please don't hesitate to call (800) 805-8582 ext. 3 with questions.