SurePrep was proud to sponsor and attend the Integra International Cross Border Tax Workshop 2018. Covering the topic of Taxation of the Digital Economy, the event took place September 22nd, 2018 a the intimate Kitano Hotel on Park Avenue in New York, NY.
Attendees for this workshop gathered from over ten countries making this a truly cross-border event. The information shared covered also covered a wide spectrum, including a presentation from SurePrep Regional Sales Manager, Dan Hubbell on our award-winning mobile 1040 solution, TaxCaddy.
We’ve been building relationships with Integra International member firms since SurePrep was founded in 2002, and we’ve been a partner since 2014. We look forward to the Integra World Wide Conference in 2019!
- The future of scan-and-populate with 100% accuracy
- SurePrep CEO David Wyle to Speak at BDO Alliance USA Conference
- 5 Areas of Focus for Firm Transformation
- Integra International 2018 – SurePrep Event Recap
- Accounting Today: Tax Workflow