What is the best technological innovation in the last six months?
This question was posed to the speakers of the Innovation Roundtable keynote at the 2018 Boomer Technologies Circles Summit event. L. Gary Boomer’s response, “TaxCaddy.”
Best technological invention in the last 6 months? @lgboomer = Tax Caddy, @sandrawiley = retractable cables and iWatch recharge traveling station, @CPATechGeek = Air Fly Ear Buds and @jimboomer = Thin 6 Dart is a portable charger for you laptop. #BTCSummit2018
— Deanna Perkins (@DeannaLPerkins) August 14, 2018
- Automated document request list (only integrated with CCH Axcess Tax, CCH ProSystem fx Tax, GoSystem Tax RS, Lacerte, UltraTax)
- Tailored questionnaire that your clients can answer on any device
- Automated retrieval of 1098s, 1099s, W-2s and more
- E-signature for engagement letters and statements of work
- Tax return delivery
- ID verification for form 8879 (100% IRS compliant)
- Technology that your clients will use and love
- Seamless integration with 1040SCAN and SPbinder
- Integration with SafeSend Returns!
- 2017 CPA Practice Advisor Technology Innovation Award Finalist
- 2018 CPA Practice Advisor Technology Innovation Award Finalist
- K2 Quality Award Winner – Best Mobile Strategy
Firm leaders often talk about changing their business model to be ready for the future, but there are usually few specifics. They may talk about value billing, new service lines and technology, but only rarely do they connect the dots. All too often, firms get caught in the trap of thinking they have already done or tried everything. Or they tell themselves, “But our profits are at all-time levels.”
–L. Gary Boomer, Visionary & Strategist, Boomer Consulting, Inc.
In the video webinar below, we discuss how alternative solutions have failed to gain significant adoption because they haven’t been designed with the taxpayer’s needs in mind. Following the TaxCaddy demonstration we spoke with Gary and Jim Boomer, who used TaxCaddy with their CPAs last tax season. We talked to Gary and Jim about their experiences from the taxpayer perspective.
Learn more and see TaxCaddy in action: