SurePrep’s TaxCaddy software has recognized as a Technology Innovation Award finalists for the second consecutive year by CPA Practice Advisor. Presented in Los Angeles, CA on July 25-26, TaxCaddy was one of five Innovation Award finalists.
Simplifying the process of gathering tax documents for both tax payers and tax professionals, SurePrep’s TaxCaddy software retrieve your 1099s, 1098s and W-2s automatically. Upload or snap photos of your tax documents year-round and store them with bank vault security.
“These awards recognize new technologies that can benefit tax and accounting professionals, and their clients. As the profession continues to embrace new workflows and processes that optimize the potentials of these technologies, firms are improving their efficiency and focusing their practices on more profitable service offerings that, at the same time, are more beneficial to the small businesses that rely on them for advice and strategy.”
–Gail Perry, CPA Practice Advisor Editor-in-Chief
TaxCaddy is no stranger to awards. In addition to the back-to-back recognition as a CPA Advisor Technology Innovation Award finalist, it is also the recipient of the 2017 K2 Quality Award winner for Best Overall Mobile Strategy.
Learn more about the Technology Innovation Award winners in the August issue of CPA Practice Advisor: http://bit.ly/2OGcx9B
- Seamless tax return delivery and invoicing
- SurePrep Issued Two New Patents for Auto-Verification for Native PDFs
- SurePrep Receives Significant Growth Investment from Bregal Sagemount
- Learning from the digital transformation experience of banks to evolve mobile tax technology
- SafeSend Returns Announces Support of Thomson Reuters™ GoSystem Tax RS™