A confirmation email with instructions for joining the webinar has been sent. Please confirm receipt. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam folder. If you don't find the webinar confirmation email in spam please contact Kate Fogel at (949) 863-2000 ext. 2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t already, check out our latest whitepaper!
Boomer Advantage Guide to Simplifying Tax Time
Despite their challenges and limitations, organizers play an important role in the tax preparation workflow for both clients and preparers. They give clients a list of income, deductions, and credits that they had last year to help them gather this year’s paperwork. The questionnaires and engagement letters included in an organizer minimize the firm’s liability from malpractice by asking certain, relevant questions.
Today, there is a new solution that simplifies tax time for both clients and accounting firms. TaxCaddy allow’s your 1040 clients to:
- Answer organizer questions on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
- Upload documents from a desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile phone.
- Snap a picture of a document using the TaxCaddy app for iPhone and Android.
- Link to over 300 banks and financial institutions to have TaxCaddy automatically retrieve 1098s, 1099s, W-2s and more.
- Electronically review and sign engagement letters, e-file authorizations and other documents.