(2 Positions) We are looking for an Associate Architect with expert-level technical knowledge. This person must have the ability to quickly troubleshoot complex technical challenges and perform formal code reviews. This individual is also responsible for participating in recruiting and onboarding of new hires, as well as management of team members, including conducting technical interviews, reviewing and evaluating individual performance per HR schedule, managing goals for team members, providing regular feedback, acting as a mentor for senior members on the team, ensuring cross-team collaboration and taking responsibility and ownership of individual and team deliverables. This person must be prepared to actively participate in design sessions as well as brainstorm and work hand in hand with TA and PO on all initiatives. This position is responsible for ensuring process compliance (including Jira and product documentation) within the team in collaboration with Scrum Master and collaboration to ensure implementation matches proposed architecture/design. Additionally, should be comfortable discussing team-related performance or compensation issues with his or her supervisor.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, WCF, WPF, ASP.Net MVC, WebApi, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .Net Framework 4 and above.
- Strong DB (SQL) programming skills including best practices for performance/scalability.
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Technical certifications (Good to Have)
- Coordinating with outsourced resources
- Process compliance & quality procedures
- Team appraisal activity and recognition
- Participate in recruiting and onboarding of new hires
Technical Graduate – BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MSc (Computer Science)