A fantastic opportunity to join a growing software company which provides solutions for the tax and accounting industry. SurePrep offers a dynamic culture where your business focused mentality and positive attitude is met with a supportive and friendly environment. This is a blended position where you assist SurePrep customers with any issues, concerns or questions they may have regarding the use of SurePrep products and services and take on special projects during non-seasonal months. This position requires a customer service orientated personality, technical savvy, professional-level communication, and strong critical thinking ability.
- Assist customers primarily through written communication. Our customer support hours are Monday-Friday, 6am to 6pm PST.
- Write professional responses to customer emails and chat using proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Assess technical issues and identify solutions.
- Educate and coach customers on best practices for using SurePrep’s products and services.
- Efficiently respond to customer emails and chat at all times, maintaining composure during challenging situations.
- College degree
- At least 2 years of customer support/technical support experience in a customer facing role within the software industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar ticketing system is a plus