We are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer who will architect, design, code, test and publish mobile apps as per SurePrep/industry standards. The Senior Mobile Engineer will follow TDD and DevOps best practices; follow Scrum methodology for software development; follow project management processes laid out by PMO, and consistently use PMO prescribed tools like Jira and Confluence. The Senior Mobile Engineer will assist with building a small mobile team in Irvine/Mumbai; interface with mobile engineers in Mumbai; work with Mumbai based API teams; address high priority customer support issues; collaborate with SurePrep partners for smooth integration. The Senior Mobile Engineer will receive knowledge transfer for work performed by SurePrep partners; provide technical mentoring and guidance to junior team members; participate in design and architecture of forward-looking projects; and stay current with relevant/applicable new technologies.
- Must possess expertise/knowledge sufficient to adequately perform the duties of the job being offered.
- Expertise/knowledge may be gained through employment experience or education. Such expertise/ knowledge cannot be “quantified” by “time.”
- Required expertise/knowledge includes solid hands-on experience with design and development of iOS and Android applications using XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience with unit testing of mobile apps and fixing bugs using Instruments, Android Profiler, DDMS.
- Experience with maintaining mobile app codebase using Bitbucket/Git.
- Experience with managing app releases using Apple iTunes Connect and Google Play Console.
4 years of experience in the job offered or closely related occupation.
Bachelor of Science degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or closely related field of study.Apply