(4 Positions) We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a solid understanding of common design patterns, architectures and frameworks to complete all phases of software development life cycle, including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support. This position performs regular code review, provides technical guidance for peers and juniors and mentors juniors to help them grow in a structured format. Must be comfortable leading research activities and guiding team members as appropriate while maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines. This individual will participate in recruiting and onboarding of new hires, including conducting technical interviews. Individual must have the ability to develop large scale web/database applications following a test-driven development approach, innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces, while working on multiple projects with multiple deadlines. Position is also required to communicate clearly with business users and project manager, including recording work progress on a weekly basis and making contributions to user guides and documentation.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, WCF, WPF, ASP.Net MVC, WebApi, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .Net Framework 4 and above.
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred.
- Minimum 4-5 years in backend software design in SQL Server 2008 or above, stored procedures.
- Understanding of AJAX and use of the REST protocols.
- Added advantage having knowledge of Telerik’s controls like WPF and Kendo etc.
- Experience with and/or understanding of network communications, protocols, and security is strongly preferred.
5-8 years of actual experience in the workplace
Technical Graduate – BE, B Tech, M.Tech, MSc (Computer Science)