(4 Positions) We are looking for a Software Engineer with the ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support. This position will be working on large scale web/database applications, so candidates must have strong hands-on coding aptitude, be innovative and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces, while managing tasks based on multiple deadlines. This individual must also be able to communicate clearly with business users and project manager, including contributions to user guides and documentation.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, WCF, WPF, ASP.Net MVC, WebApi, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .Net Framework 4 and above.
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years in backend software design in SQL Server 2008 or above, stored procedures.
- Understanding of AJAX and use of the REST protocols.
- Added advantage having knowledge of Telerik’s controls like WPF and Kendo etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Transact SQL.
- Experience with and/or understanding of network communications, protocols, and security is strongly preferred.
3 – 6 years of actual experience in the workplace
Technical Graduate – BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MSc (Computer Science)