(1 Position) We are looking for a Guardian of Technical Excellence with expert knowledge of all commonly used platforms, architectures, frameworks, and all standard design patterns and their applications. The ideal candidate has a complete understanding of the development process, the ability to quickly resolve complex technical challenges and perform formal code reviews. This individual is responsible for managing team members, including conducting technical interviews, reviewing and evaluating individual performance, managing goals for team members, providing regular feedback, acting as a mentor for senior members on the team, ensuring cross-team collaboration and taking responsibility and ownership of individual and team deliverables. This person must be prepared to actively participate in design sessions. This position is responsible for ensuring process compliance (including Jira and product documentation) within the team in collaboration with Scrum Master and collaboration to ensure implementation matches proposed architecture/design. Additionally, should be comfortable discussing team-related performance or compensation issues with his or her supervisor.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, WCF, WPF, ASP.Net MVC, WebApi, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .Net Framework 4 and above.
- Strong DB (SQL) programming skills including best practices for performance/scalability.
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Coordinating with outsourced resources
- Process compliance & quality procedures
- Team appraisal activity and recognition
- Participate in recruiting and onboarding of new hires
Technical Graduate – BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MSc (Computer Science)