We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our growing team here at SurePrep! It is a full-time position and you will play a vital role in gathering and evaluating user requirements and translating the concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories for our growing number of software products. The position requires significant cross functional interaction with the product managers, business analysts, engineers, QA and other stakeholders (onshore and offshore).
- Lead the UI/UX design effort for SurePrep web and mobile applications.
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts.
- Translate business requirements, product vision and concepts into user flows, sketches, prototypes, mockups, and wireframes that lead to intuitive user experiences on web and mobile platforms.
- Take a user-centered, mobile-first and responsive design approach when designing the prototypes, mockups and wireframes.
- Create concept graphics and vector-based icons.
- Identify UX problems and devise graceful solutions.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on designs, fonts, colors and images.
- Author user stories with acceptance criteria.
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
- Prioritizes user experience above all and is eager to prove its value.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Invests time in iterative processes to optimize a product’s UX.
- Effectively anticipates user behavior.
- Finds ways to simplify despite business challenges and technical complexities.
- Comfortable with a lean UX approach for projects with tight timelines.
- Maintains a positive working environment in the face of challenges.
- Able to manage multiple assignments with personal accountability for time and budget.
- Thrives in a small agency environment where creative and independent problem-solving are encouraged.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and a willingness to grow and learn.