1040 tax season is shorter and busier than it’s been in nearly a decade and many firms are having difficulty finding and retaining qualified tax professionals. In this 60 minute roundtable discussion webinar we speak with firms who are outsourcing as a way to address this increased workload compression. We address the following questions:
- What verbiage do you put in a 7216 consent letter and when do you send it?
- How often do you need to request consent?
- How do clients react to the consent letter?
- How do you handle clients that have questions or even react negatively to the 7216 consent letter?
- How do you process returns for which you don’t get 7216 consent?
- How has the use of offshore outsourcing impacted your staffing, leverage and profitability model?
- What do you need to do to make offshore outsourcing successful?