Zero-Touch 1040 Workflow
Would your 1040 tax practice benefit if your preparers started their work with 75% of the data entry already completed? Would you like to eliminate the printing, assembly and mailing of tax organizers? If you’re using a scan-and-populate software like ProSystem fx Scan with Autoflow would you benefit from eliminating the need to scan, sort, upload and verify source documents like W-2s, 1099s and 1098s?
Using SurePrep’s “Zero-Touch” 1040 workflow:
- – Your administrative staff delivers to your clients an automated document request list and questionnaire.
- – Your clients e-sign things like engagement letters, consents and e-file authorizations.
- – Your clients easily gather and deliver their source documents to you electronically.
- – SurePrep verifies all standard document data (SurePrep recognizes more documents and data than any competitor)
- – 5x the consolidated 1099s compared with Pfx Scan or other competitors.
- – Detailed data from consolidated 1099s such as margin interest, foreign income, investment fees, etc., not just the summary 1099 data like Pfx Scan
- – Data from 21 state K-1s and 42 grantor letters compared to zero from Pfx Scan
- – Your preparers begin their work by simply exporting to your tax software (approximately 75% of their data entry work already completed!)
- – Integrated with CCH Axcess Tax, CCH Global fx Tax and CCH ProSystem fx Tax, GoSystem Tax, Lacerte and UltraTax