Tired of the decades-old process of sending paper engagement letters and organizers to collect client data and documents? Frustrated by the piecemeal approach of using alternative solutions like secure file-transfer tools, online portals and online organizers?
In this informative 80-minute webinar we discussed how those alternative solutions have failed to gain significant adoption because they haven’t been designed with the taxpayer’s needs in mind.
Introducing TaxCaddy, SurePrep’s brand new 1040 productivity solution. TaxCaddy:
- Eliminates paper organizers by delivering electronic questionnaires and easy to understand document request lists to your clients’ PCs and mobile devices including a mobile phone app (iOS and Android)
- Enables clients to setup automatic retrieval of their 1099s, 1098s and W-2s
- Enables clients to respond to document requests using their PCs and mobile devices including a mobile phone app (iOS and Android)
- Reduces workload compression by enabling CPAs to process source documents the moment they become available
- Facilitates e-signing of documents like engagement letters, 7216 consents and form 8879 on PCs and mobile devices including a mobile phone app (iOS and Android)
- Electronically delivers tax returns to taxpayers
- Integrates with CCH Axcess Tax, CCH ProSystem fx Tax, GoSystem Tax, Lacerte and UltraTax CS
Following the TaxCaddy demonstration we spoke with Gary and Jim Boomer, who used TaxCaddy with their CPAs last tax season. We talked to Gary and Jim about their experiences from the taxpayer perspective.