Boomer Advantage Guide to Simplifying Tax Time
By L. Gary Boomer, CPA, CITP and Jim Boomer, CPA, CITP
Organizers play an important role in the tax preparation workflow but they come with a multitude of challenges and limitations. Today, there is a new solution that simplifies tax time for both accounting firms and their clients. TaxCaddy, SurePrep’s multiple award-winning 1040 productivity solution, allows taxpayers to:
- Answer organizer questions on a desktop, laptop, tablet or the TaxCaddy app for iPhone and Android.
- Upload documents from a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Snap a picture of a document using the TaxCaddy app for iPhone and Android.
- Link to over 300 financial institutions and payroll service providers to have TaxCaddy automatically retrieve 1098s, 1099s, W-2s and more.
- Electronically review and sign engagement letters, e-file authorizations and other documents. The IRS requires e-signatures to prove that they are who they say they are using identity authentication. TaxCaddy’s e-signatures are 100% IRS compliant.
The updated guide includes a discussion on new COVID-related challenges and opportunities for CPA firms in the current environment.
“This is the most innovative thing I’ve seen this year.” – L. Gary Boomer, CPA, CITP
Solutions in Focus: TaxCaddyAccess Whitepaper